Easter Weekend 2010


Although we miss our family today, we sure do love all the
sunshine and HEAT to be able to do this:




But most of all, we reflect and remember this:

Photobucket

9 comments:

Mari said...

The picture of them from behind is just awesome!
I have to wonder where your boys get the talent they have for making crazy faces!

Cathy said...

Such great pictures.

StephieAnne said...

Um, yeah, cold, wet, and windy here - temps in the 40's - maybe low 50's.

Looks like it was a great family day!

Shelby-Grace said...

Certainly looks like you all had a wonderful day!

Darla said...

ok, first of all, my favorite song is playing here. thanks for that. i'm gonna listen while the tears well up and then i'll finish the comment. k?

wow, how underserving i am of HIS love. how grateful i am for that reason. thanks for the song, really.

i didn't mean to get distracted, your guys look so handsome on this easter sunday. i am a little jealous that you all can go hiking! that looks fun!!!

sara said...

looks like an awesome day!!!

Mary said...

Amazing pictures! Glad you had such a great day!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Wow, great weather you are having...though I think it might get a little hot for me there in the summer. I have our woodstove going these days, which is a little later than usual- we have had major wind, power outages, etc. Anyways, I am glad you had a good Easter, kept busy, and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors. I am sure being away from family seemed a little odd. Did you do a big dinner?

Michelle said...

looks like y'all had a wonderful Easter! the weather has turned of beautiful here too {just a tad hot though} love your pics