Buddies & Bros

"Sometimes being a brother is even better
than being a superhero."
~Marc Brown



As a mom, I think we all hope and dream that our children will grow up and be the best of friends. I've been soaking these 2 boys up lately and really thinking about their bond as brothers. Of course they fight, tease and have their moments. But the love they share between them is beautiful. They are the best of buds and truly do love each other!



How did I get so lucky?!

13 comments:

H-Mama said...

These pictures are priceless! Our girls are the same way... They can be the best of friends. Such a sweet post!

Cathy said...

Those are the sweetest pictures.

sara said...

oh my word, the picture of them sleeping holding hands is precious!!!

those bonds only get better as they grow older!!!

Sarah said...

Love these pictures, Linda.

I pray one day my girls have a bond like this.

One More Equals Four said...

Precious! I need to take some pictures like this of my boys to remind myself that sometimes they really do like each other. I get so tired of the drama between them! They do love each ohter, though. Really, they do!

Darla said...

how precious these brothers are. and what a blessing that they have each other...my kids are close and i feel sooo blesssed by that. i love love that photo of them sleeping and holding hands. that is a keeper for sure!!! love ya Linda. did anyone ever tell you what a GREAT mom you are? i'm sure they have, but i'm telling you again!

Katherine Schultz said...

Lovely work, brothers always have a special bond, it's beautiful, isn't it?!

Great blog, it's amazing.

Hope you can stop by my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com sometime :)

K xx

RosyRose said...

LOVE the pic of them holding hands...I would've thought it was totally staged except you can tell they are REALLY asleep!! SO SWEET!!!

Thinking of you these days my blogger friend!!

SLMW8MAN said...

awesome!

Michelle said...

oh, linda, i love these pictures!!
i love that my girls are best of friends too.

Halfmoon Girl said...

That pic where they are sleeping and hold hands brought tears to my eyes! Love it! There is just something about boys...and brothers. I am listening to mine play..and argue...and play, right now.

Anonymous said...

The reason? I think it is the example they get at home. Kids know where love is...........and where it isn't.

Renee said...

What wonderful gifts from God! LOVE the pic of them holding hands while sleeping - so sweet :-)