It has been a great weekend!

How about your's?

The week ahead is crazy busy with a day camp our ministry puts on.
We will be all over the Houston area with a boatload of kids
taking in some fabulous events.

So on that thought....I'm taking a nap today for sure!

Have a great week.




Photobucket

9 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

No nap today...we start school full time tomorrow so planning, planning, planning! Have a great nap and great day camp next week!

Rachelle said...

Rest up! Sounds like a fun and busy week! Your boys are just to handsome! :) You must be such a proud momma!

Sara@iSass said...

Ooh, naps are GOOOOOD!
We've had a busy weekend. Hubby's been under the car all day. Next week is Vacation Bible School for the kiddos. I'm really excited for the time off. When does school begin for you guys? We start the 8th/after labor day.

Penny said...

Glad you're having a good weekend! Ours has been fabulous! =)

WILLOW TREE said...

Love your photo montages. One of these days I need to find out just how you DO that! :)

Blessings,
Carolynn

SLMW8MAN said...

that looks so refreshing.

Darla said...

have fun! great photos of those handsome boys!

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE your weekend pictures. I just prayed that you would have a wonderfully sucessful camp week! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Yay for your fun weekend! love it when weekends end up being loads of fun! enjoy your nap...i'll be continue potty training with a toddler that has the flu!!!!! go figure!!!