I had my first one last year... it's really not as bad as we've always been told. The worst part is being so "exposed" and "handled" ... but it's her job...she does this all day every day... keep telling yourself this. ☺Linda
I had a couple early do to some strange circumstances- they are not as bad as I heard- don't even register compared to labour. Just pray the fire alarm doesn't go while you are clamped in!
okay, so i had no clue what in the world that was! you'd think i'd scroll down to read the post before sitting for a couple minutes trying to figure out what it is.....
Is good luck something appropriate to say in this case??? At first glance thought...Oh she's having her teeth whitened. Ummm, NO. I just hope THAT thing doesn't have teeth...
9 comments:
Been doing it for 11 years! Not bad!
it really isn't so bad......I survived it this week too!
The things we do to stay healthy!!
I had my first one last year... it's really not as bad as we've always been told. The worst part is being so "exposed" and "handled" ... but it's her job...she does this all day every day... keep telling yourself this. ☺Linda
I had a couple early do to some strange circumstances- they are not as bad as I heard- don't even register compared to labour. Just pray the fire alarm doesn't go while you are clamped in!
Good for you...taking care of the important stuff.
okay, so i had no clue what in the world that was! you'd think i'd scroll down to read the post before sitting for a couple minutes trying to figure out what it is.....
Is good luck something appropriate to say in this case??? At first glance thought...Oh she's having her teeth whitened. Ummm, NO. I just hope THAT thing doesn't have teeth...
Hope everything went well today! I had my first one last spring and it wasn't bad! Hope you can say the same!
Post a Comment