Now those are some GOOD bubbles, ours never turn out quite that good, but my kids all love em! As a matter of fact, I would probably jump into a nice HOT tub full of em right now, if I could!
that is great that they still enjoy this. it will one day be a distant memory that you'll cherish. i know that i do. once they are teenagers they wouldn't be caught dead in the tub together, hehe.
Ummm, if I had I tub like that I could have some bubble fun too! My kids love bubbles so much that I had to stop buying B&BW stuff, Nick poured half a bottle in, it was a nightmare trying to contain.
Great tub! My kids love bubbles too- your pics reminded me of how I used to sud up my hair, and shape it into a point on the top of my head, then climb out of the tub and drip my way over to the mirror to check out my 'do. good times. Maybe I will try it later!
Love it! I've got to get some pictures of my sweet girl like this. I was giving her a bath today thinking, I really need to get some bubble bath. I've never given her a bath like that before. I know, I know...
12 comments:
Linda, Your boys are wonderful, it only gets better. And such a large tub you have.
Too funny! Where do they get these tendencies from? I have a feeling you can be crazy from time to time!
Ha Ha.....great shots!!!
Love it! I love having a boy!
Boys are so much fun!
Now those are some GOOD bubbles, ours never turn out quite that good, but my kids all love em! As a matter of fact, I would probably jump into a nice HOT tub full of em right now, if I could!
So fun. I let the girls have bubbles the other day for the first time in a long time. They loved it.
i love it! this is why i need boys...or at least one boy.
that is great that they still enjoy this. it will one day be a distant memory that you'll cherish. i know that i do. once they are teenagers they wouldn't be caught dead in the tub together, hehe.
Ummm, if I had I tub like that I could have some bubble fun too! My kids love bubbles so much that I had to stop buying B&BW stuff, Nick poured half a bottle in, it was a nightmare trying to contain.
Great tub! My kids love bubbles too- your pics reminded me of how I used to sud up my hair, and shape it into a point on the top of my head, then climb out of the tub and drip my way over to the mirror to check out my 'do. good times. Maybe I will try it later!
Love it! I've got to get some pictures of my sweet girl like this. I was giving her a bath today thinking, I really need to get some bubble bath. I've never given her a bath like that before. I know, I know...
Post a Comment