Swonderful Saturday

Oh how I needed today! We had a "cold front" move in and I FINALLY got the *crisp, fall day* I've been craving. Spending it at the pumpkin patch was absolutely perfect.

As we drove there I kept thinking to myself how much my family and I need time like this. Time to be adventurous and see what there is to see. Time to get out of the city and simply be t.o.g.e.t.h.e.r! To create these moments and to make those memories in this new place called home.

My heart is full tonight and after this week, I couldn't think of a better way to spend it. The warm weather is heading back and so we might not see our sweatshirts for awhile but I'm grateful for this sweet, memorable day to remind me what fall is like!





















Photobucket

12 comments:

Mari said...

What a fun day! The pictures are wonderful!

sara said...

looks like the perfect day!

Rebekah said...

Looks like a good time, well spent. We've had too much rain for me to enjoy the fall weather- but this week is supposed to dry up

StephieAnne said...

Praise the Lord for Pumpkin Patches and Cold Fronts! So glad you got the day you were needing and longing for!

Darla said...

oh i am jealous! i have always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch! i am very happy indeed that you got that opportunity with your family. the photos are priceless! good job! but i'm still jealous. love you anyway. hehe.

Sara@iSass said...

This post made me smile. What a swonderful day inDEED.
Thank you for you comment today. I am clinging to it today.

Alana said...

What a great day! I just love the pumpkin patch! Loved all your pics, too!

One More Equals Four said...

So fun! We have a pumpkin patch close by that I am hoping to get to this year! Love the pictures, hope your week is better this week!

Shelby-Grace said...

Love your pictures! And so glad you got to enjoy some fall-like weather too! What a great way to spend the day with your family:)

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

What a great day! Thanks for sharing it with us!

SoonerAggieMom said...

It's hard to believe those pics weren't taken too far from here. So glad ya'll had a fun day!

Lynn said...

What a great family day. I love fall...and all the great photo ops that come from fall activities.