In all honesty I know without a doubt that if I am meant to return to the workforce that God will open that door. I have days I get a bit bummed. Especially when I think about the jerk on Craigslist who was trying to scam me. Grr. But I'm grateful that I am not among the many who desperately need to find employment...bless their hearts.
Living in a huge city means there are many, many more job opportunities available. In my hunting I have come across some pretty interesting job advertisements, so I thought I'd share a few with you for a good laugh!
"Amharic to English interpreter"
Had to look that one up...(NO not "english"...Amharic.) It's a language spoken in Ethiopia. I can't even remember my spanish from 11th grade!
"Hershey Part-Time Retail Sales Merchandiser"
Not a good idea for a woman to hold this position that deals with handling chocolate. This woman I mean!
"Eshtetician/Facialist"
One look at my mask and they would probably only hire me to use as an example!
Piano, Violin, Ballet, Tennis or Martial Arts Instructors
No, nope, nuh-uh, naa and no stinkin' way! Okay, maybe the Karate. J/K
"Hip Hop Teacher"
I'd be the COOLEST mom evah!
"Unusual Telemarketer Needed"
I prefer to be known as usual thank.you.very.much!
"Work with Parrots"
I'm afraid of what they would repeat!
"IBS with Constipation Research Study" (compensation $720.00)
Tempting....but NO!
"Pet Nurse"
I couldn't hack it come time to put any critters down.
"Now Casting ABC's Supernanny (Houston and surrounding cities)"
After 11 years of SAHM status, I'd hope I had this one figured out by now! But it would be fun to meet her.
"Wine Sales - Retail "
What I would need right about now after all the crazy listings I have seen!
Have a great weekend!

13 comments:
i'm thinking it would be in your best interest to do the wine or chocolate jobs...if they don't pan out, look at the bright side, the constipation IBS thing could be something to fall back on! Houston sounds amazing!
If I lived in TX we could totally rock the chocolate job out together. You wanna be Lucy or Ethel?
Blessings,
C~
You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh!!! Love it!
too funny!! and I love Darla's comment!!
Take the chocolate job! You would have more friends than you know what to do with!!! Kidding, I will be praying for you, I know this is a tough decision!
All kidding aside, I've been a retail merchandiser....check into the Hershey job!!!
Did someron say Chocolate??
I rike Chocolate!
(ummm, that was Scooby doo if you hadn't guested.)
MMMmmm,*hic* Wine *hic* Filler up!
I'm sure you could show those kids some REAL hip hop moves.
It's too bad we can't SELL our momma skills...
I think you'd make a great hip-hop teacher! :)
Hey funny girl~
I don't even know why you hesitate! The perfect job.....Chocolate! Who cares about the calories! I am thinking of moving there just for the job!!!
Picture this....You/Me~Lucy/Ethel!!!
cute! You know how people who work with goodies say that they don't eat them because they are sick of them. Yah, I don't think I would be one of those people, ever. I couldn't work with chocolate. You should get a fun job like naming nail polish or I know, you should have a call in music dedication radio program, as you love music and relate it to your moods lots. I'd call in and bug you.
Wow! There are some interesting jobs out there!! But I'm thinking that chocolate job is just waaaaay to tempting to pass up:)
Hope you have a great weekend!!
LOL- at least you have a variety to choose from
Hip hop instructor gets my vote...
These are hilarious!
You're right...God will make it clear at the right time with the right job.
Post a Comment