Waitin' for the weekend!

Ahh Friday!

You're such a great day!

Star Bullet Point Pictures, Images and Photos Today you are also my hubster's Birthday. You sweet day, you!


Happy Birfday Hubster:


This is one of my favorite photos from when we vacationed in Arkansas!

The in-laws are coming on Sunday for a special Bday dinner in his honor. If you remember my last time hosting a meal with them (the Great Thanksgiving Saga)...I would be tempted to stress a little. Thank goodness for MIL's! She is bringing the homemade spaghetti sauce and his favorite German Chocolate Cake. All this girl has to do is boil spaghetti noodles. Shouldn't be hard, right? We shall see!!


Star Bullet Point Pictures, Images and PhotosBirds are chirping like crazy around here. Of course the sunny weather helps, but it's just that wonderful time of year. There are many happy noises coming from inside my house these days too! I caught AJ on video whistling, but he has demanded I do not post it on my blog. Now why do my kids automatically think I'm going to do that? He whistles all.the.time. Well, almost all the time. His sweet little whistle is such a sweet joy to hear filling my home.

As I got into the car the other day, I heard him say from the back seat "Mom"...I turned around to see him immediately look away and become silent. You just don't do that to this mama. I've got to know. What did he want to say to me? After some proding he came clean..."I think you're pretty" (said shyly IN FRONT OF his brother...that took a lot!) . Woa, kid...you can say that to me anytime you want!

Star Bullet Point Pictures, Images and Photos Baseball season starts this weekend for my D-Man. It's his first year playing. He is one excited kiddo and so is his parents. His team is the "White Team". Who in their right mind makes a White team for baseball? I'll be stocking up on the bleach right away for this one.

Star Bullet Point Pictures, Images and Photos Well, Hello "Mint from Waverly"...thanks for saying Hi! And if you ever start your own blog...let us know!

Star Bullet Point Pictures, Images and Photos Am I the only one who can't get to sleep before MIDNIGHT thanks to the Daylight Savings Time? I feel like I've lost 2 hours instead of 1 since I'm usually drifting off by 10pm. Oh BROTHER, I'm too old for this!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

14 comments:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

You know Linda, you and I are on the same wavelenght with blog-friends. Seriously, that's what I think of them too! I couldn't believe it when I was asked to teach on blog traffic, and how to build it. That just shows you how desperate they were to find someone with a blog at all. haha

Love this picture of your precious family in Arkansas. What made you visit there? My dream vacation is to tour the South. I think the Lord really made a mistake. What is a souther girl at heart doing in liberal California? Every time I put on the Food network, I pray that Paula Deen will discover I am the daughter she put up for adoption 41 years ago.

Sorry, I've been so absent from visiting. I am in a terrible crunch, getting my writing done for a Christian writer's conference in April...and trying not to keep the enemy far, far away. Just like sugar ants, satan tries to get under my skin, ya know!

Love, Joanne

Happy brfday sweet hubby!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Happy Birthday Hubby (uh, I mean Linda's hubby!) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Penny said...

Thank goodness it's Friday! I really don't think I could do One. More. Day.

Happy b-day to your hubby!!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I love the picture of him with the boys!

Anonymous said...

Happy birfday to your Hubster! :)

sara said...

You vacationed in Arkansas?!!! Where?!!! next time you better call! :)

Amelia Antwiler said...

Happy Birthday Linda's Hubby!!

It sounds like a brilliant Friday all the way around. :-)

Shelby-Grace said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

I'm with ya' on the time change! It takes me forever to get used to it.

Hope you have a super weekend:)

Darla said...

happy birthday to the hubster, i love the Arkansas picture. i would love to take my kids there. sounds like you have some happy stuff happening at your house! i just love little boys and i'm blessed that God decided to give me one.

Sara@iSass said...

I love birthday celebrations! And you're having my favorites!!!
Oh, my heart swells when you talk of those sweet boys. I just know that I've got me one too!
Enjoy your party!
Happy Birthday Hubster!!!!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, Linda's Hubby! MMmm...German Chocolate Cake.

That picture of your guys is precious.

Anonymous said...

My mom use to make german choc. cake by scratch and it was soooo good!! Miss you mom!

Elizabeth said...

My hubby's birthday was the 12th. Too bad his mom wasn't here to help! I ordered take-out instead:)

Where did you vacation in Arkansas? Looks like the Buffalo River.

Uh oh, I can't get to sleep before 2 a.m.!!

Beverly said...

Oh no!!! I missed Bro. C's birFday????!!

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!