I'm tired.
Too tired to write a post.
I put together a dumb survey.
So if you've stopped by, I'm putting you to a test!
Pick one or two, or all. Whatevah...I'm curious how well you know me! And I realize I could be asking for it opening it up like this....so BE NICE!!
How old am I?
What color are my eyes?
If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be?
How old are my boys?
What song(if any)reminds you of me?
What are my dog's names?
What would you guess is my middle name?
What is my favorite candy bar?
How did you find my blog?
You would think since I've asked you to play that I would at least have something to give away? But I'm poor, uncreative, and basically lame in that area. So thanks for humoring me and commenting anyways!
14 comments:
Well, lets see, gonna try this without reading your past posts. Remember I have a terrible memory!
I think you are 38 or getting ready to turn 38, like soon.
I'm thinking your eyes are blue.(that's what it looks like in your picture)
I'm guessing here, but are your boys 5 & 7?
Have no clue about the dogs!
Michelle (middle name) would be nice ;)
I can't remember how I ran across your blog. But I remember the first post of yours I read, made me laugh out loud, and i've been coming back ever since!
Now I am realizing how absolutely terrible I am at paying attention to details!
But I heart your blog :)
almost 38
blue
lou lou
seven and nine
there is a redeemer (sniff sniff)
henry and dale
KAY
Reeses DUH
you gave it to me.
yea, I kinda cheated but, I love to win.
Ok, here goes.
Age 35 (it's MY guess)
Dale is one of the dogs.
Eyes are blue? Ok I know they are not brown.
Sons are 7 &9
Song. Joy Williams Beautiful Redemption. (It was the song you had going when I first found your blog. It will always be "our" song.)
I found you through 2nd cup of coffee I think.
Candy bar, hmmm yeah I'm going to copy and say reeses. You look like you like peanut butter. (THAT is NOT a fat joke either.) Reeses are just the perfect combination of Sweet and nutty.
Middle name Linda JOY.
And if not your middle name then I'd say Sunny Joy for your nickname. Cause you brighten my day and bring me joy knowing we are bloggy friends. Did I suck up enough?
Well - this is fun. I'll do my best!
age - 35
eyes - green
nickname - ?
boys ages - I see others have said this too, but this is what I thought before I read their answers - 7 & 9
song - I've got the joy... down in my heart!
dog names - ???
middle name - Renee
candy bar - Reese's
how did I find you - you found me! I responded and loved your blog. I've been coming back ever since!
Okay, here we go! And, for the record, I did not read any of the above posts before responding!
You are 37, turning 38 this month.
Today your eyes are red because you ae tired. Hee hee!
Nickname - Funny Mama comes to mind!
Your boys are 7 (almost 8!) and 9.
Henry and Dale, and currently there is also Stitch and sometimes Capri. Unfortunately, I can't name the cats!
Going with Ann or Marie for a middle name. Hmmmm?
Reese's! But any chocolate will do in a pinch (am I right, or am I right!)
I found out about your blog from you -- and I'm so glad I did!
Ok, you are turning 38 this month. Your eyes, not sure about this one- blue? boys are 7 & 9. I always think of you when I hear I've Got to Believe by Rita Springer. Henry is one of your dogs names. Middle name: Lulu- I don't know, but that would roll of the tongue with your 1st name.:) Fave candy bar- reese's peanut butter bar/cups. I said PEANUT. How did I find you- I don't remember- it was through someone's side bar. So glad I did find you! You have become a sweet friend to me. I hope you are feeling better!
Okay -- Hmmm..
Age: Soon to be 38.
Eyes: Bleary - because of the cold.
Nickname: Ginger -- because you're spicy and smell good??
Boys: 5 & 7 or is it 6 & 8?
Song: Mercy Me: Bring the Rain, Needtobreathe: washed by the water
Dogs - You have dogs?? How'd I miss that one?? Sheesh.
Middle Name: Grace
Your candy bar? - Well, I know NOW because of the other comment, but I wouldn't have had a good guess except Chocolate.
I don't remember how I found your blog. I know we hang out at the same places...:-) Maybe we just sort of bumped into each other in the blogosphere?
Get better soon!!
oh geesh... what can i say... it's monday :)
and i love you to pieces!!!
and i LOVE the picture at the bottom of your guys. LOVE that foliage, oh my gosh - it is too die for! we don't have that pretty color here.. yet.
xoxo,
me
I’ve been told that I have a memory like an . . oh shucks . . I can’t remember now. Well here goes nuthin’:
Not a day over 25! ;-) wink Naw – you are 37 young with a bday coming up
I’d have to guess blue – like Caribbean water blue
Cuddles - you just love loving on your boys!!
7 & 9 I think? with one having a bday soon too
Steven Courtney – Hat like that!!!
Sorry - don’t know to doggies names
Sue, I went to school with a Linda Sue
Reeses, I’m just going with the flow
You left comments on LA’s blog (mommaroar) I don’t remember what post it was, but I know we just clicked. You wrote what I felt. You are very good with words.
OK seeing as how I am a new reader I don't know the answer to ANY of these (but I think I found your blog through Sarah... not sure though!). BUT I do really, really like your blog... so much that I left you an award!
Very funny. I read the answers and agree with most of them. I think your eyes are green, like mine. The song "Friends" reminds me of you. (geez, tearing up here). I found your blog on Myspace or Facebook. Middle name? I should know that but I don't.
Oh, I am so late! Sorry! And I know you've already posted the answers in your post above, but let me just say that we are Reese's Peanut Butter Cup soul sisters. It doesn't get any better than that. And I found your blog through Sarah (Life in the Parsonage)right before the ISWYS blog carnival, when you posted the pre-video of yourself holding up the papers. And then I was hooked.
Oh man, I'm so sad I missed this...looks like fun!
Post a Comment