I know that videos on blogs can be time consuming when you're hustlin' through reading the many on your *favorites* list. But please just take a second and watch this one.
Don't you wonder who the extremely bright person is that created this? They showed it at church and had so many phone calls after, they showed it again.
Like the others, I was REALLY wondering where it was going.... and then it flipped and I started grinning. I liked the touch of the vocal inflections that he changed while reading. Very nicely done.
Oh - the SEE what you're saying thing... I'd love to -- but I don't have the technology. I saw a web cam I wanted - but I have to wait until Christmas. :-)
10 comments:
WOW! I had to watch it again and still got emotional. I need to hear the part "God has a plan for your life" today. Thanks for sharing.
wow! Yes, very powerful!
I'll be honest at first I was like what???
Thanks for sharing!!
I may put this on my blog later today =P
So neat!
1/2 way through the first time I was all...what?!? and then I figured it out :)
Very cool!
Thanks for sharing, Linda - very cool!
Don't you wonder who the extremely bright person is that created this? They showed it at church and had so many phone calls after, they showed it again.
Like the others, I was REALLY wondering where it was going....
and then it flipped and I started grinning. I liked the touch of the vocal inflections that he changed while reading. Very nicely done.
Oh - the SEE what you're saying thing... I'd love to -- but I don't have the technology. I saw a web cam I wanted - but I have to wait until Christmas. :-)
so I can't play along. Bummer.
This is a great video - so true! It makes me think about how Satan twists the truth and turns it upside down.
Very powerful indeed. I agree with mari up above. It makes me think of how the enemy speaks, too...but then God.
Way cool! People are so creative - I loved seeing that timeless message in a grab-your-attention kinda way!
Post a Comment