Gag me with a spoon.

Wanna know something personal about me? I have a terrible problem with gagging. Yep, there ya have it bloggie readers...I am a gagger.

The most frustrating part is, that it isn't always associated with food. I can be laughing so hard at something and then all of a sudden I start coughing and then it's all over with.

Ack..gakk..gag!

And then I can't stop it. Not to be too gross, I don't actually throw up. But man do I do the dry heaves.

It is a painfully frustrating part of my life. Yesterday I had to do my long listed grocery shopping. There I am at the produce section having convulsions and desperately searching for a piece of gum so I don't barf all over the lettuce. Unbelievable. I wanna talk out loud to myself and say KNOCK IT OFF. The battle in my mind trying not to think about gagging is like a full out war zone.

My boys are used to it. They talk about something gross. Or...you know...let off some bodily gases (which they think is hilarious to do to mama by the way)....and there goes mom covering her mouth and heading to the bathroom "just in case". It's ridiculous. I look like a major over-reactor!!!

Then there's milk. Oh don't get me started about when I finish a glass of that white stuff. I love milk. It's a crying shame.

So there ya have it.

Aren't you glad I am so honest on my blog?

Cuz life is better now that you know that.

Or maybe it explains more about me.

Yea, she's that blogger...you know, the one who writes heartfelt posts.


And GAGS A LOT!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK~ as I am typing this I have a huge smile on my face. Love the honesty!

Mari said...

I feel so bad for you - I hate gagging and do it rarely. I can't imagine having that problem in the grocery store!

StephieAnne said...

Oh you poor thing. That is a bit of a thorn in your side! I was at Kohls last week in the dressing room and launched into a full on coughing fit (I swallowed wrong or something) - you just feel so helpless and at the same time - so conscientious that everyone will think you're a freak!

Anonymous said...

Oh....I have to do this......
CAT LITTER!!!!!!
Sorry, I secretly still love to pick on my little sisiter.

SoonerAggieMom said...

I hope you don't gag while you're reading our blogs.

We love you, gags and all.

Beverly said...

Roman is now calling you MissLindaGagsALot! (I was reading your blog and LOLing while she was doing school and I had to let her read or she was gonna call the principal aka Dad and report me.)

You are definitely an onion - lots of layers! Love every one of 'em!

Michelle said...

I'm a gagger too! Oh, goodness! I think my dentist hates to see me walk through the door. He has sent me home before probably because he was scared I was gonna puke on him. And I do the candy thing too! If I start coughing, I start gagging. Sounds so gross!

MelanieJoy said...

It's all good girl..we love ya..be you...

Anonymous said...

Well, now I am feeling better about my problem with gagging when I floss and brush. Those back teeth suffer because if it. I guess it can always get worse, can't it?

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

There is something about brushing my teeth that totally makes me gag...YUCK!

And now...I think I've shared too much info ;)

Lynn said...

I'm learning so much about you tonight...