School Picture Day

Tomorrow is Picture Day and in a conversation over dinner recently the subject came up. Guess what my children kept talking and laughing about?
This:



SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

15 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

tee hee...I don't think you have anything to worry about unless your boys read this.

Curtis said...

Look "Our Family" picture on the front page of the blog. He may just follow our example.

Amelia Antwiler said...

I love Calvin & Hobbes. If they do something like that -- it'll definitely be worth the memories...

Mari said...

I just love Calvin and Hobbes! That is funny.

Michelle said...

oh, that is too cute!

Halfmoon Girl said...

hmm, I had a hair do similar to that in my gr 4 pics. Be worried if your boys get out Crisco tomorrow!

Halfmoon Girl said...

hmm, I had a hair do similar to that in my gr 4 pics. Be worried if your boys get out Crisco tomorrow!

Amelia Antwiler said...

There was a Recess cartoon about "one stayed clean" -- all about avoiding getting dirty before the school pictures. It's a hoot.

AND -- I've clicked on your site more than once today just to hear "Washed by the water" -- so instead of making you think I"m stalking you -- I put it on my blog. *LOL* I think I'm allowed to stalk myself...so ... *L*

Carla said...

You have a gorgeous family!! :)

Beverly said...

Hmmmmm...remembering the Ani from a few years back.......yes, be afraid. Be very afraid!! haha

Love Calvin and Hobbes! With my 3 boys, every cartoon fits my family in some way.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Nah! LOL!!

Boys will be boys and we might as well have the truth recorded. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that one. There's also a fun children's book called "David Gets in Trouble" by David Shannon that shows young David making a God-awful face in his class picture while everyone else is cute and smiling, with the words, "I couldn't help it!" above the picture.

My kids aren't naughty enough to do something that hilarious (and I would find it so hilarious!).

His Girl said...

hooty hoo! got a good ol' giggle in by stopping by here tonight!

Alana said...

We had picture day today! Hoping this picture turns out better than last years! That story is a blog post in itself!

Lynn said...

Bah ha ha!!!