Do you see that? Less than a week til the big video reveal! I've colored my hair, nair'd my upper lip, washed behind my ears and I've practiced my singing (JUST KIDDING...I am NOT singing!) All to get ready for "I See What You're Saying". Can ya tell I am excited? I know I would be more if I knew some of you were joining me .....RIGHT?! So borrow a video camera if you have to! It should be a lot of fun.
So until then, here's a sneak peek!
15 comments:
You are SO creative!!!!
LOVE THIS!
And that joke: HILARIOUS! I'm the idiot who can never NEVER remember a joke...I should be able to remember this one :)
Can't wait to "see" you...and I need to figure out a post for that ;)
Nice handwriting - and nails....PURTY!
And, LOVED the joke...
That's a riot!!
and I noticed your nails, too. :-)
Love it!!!!
You go first and I'll think about it.
That was great...great use of fonts/font sizes. I especially liked the little hair flick during one of your pauses. I've often thought of taking photos of my kids holding signs as messages to someone, but didnt' think of the video option.
I have a household full of knock knock joke fans who will enjoy this. And this one actually makes sense! (My 4 year old tells some hum dingers).
Ha-Ha!! LOVED your preview girlie!!
And I can't wait for the real thing next week... I might do one too. Hopefully, I will remember!
Your nails ARE pretty!
Too funny! Great post! I came by way of Sarah @ Life in the Parsonage...I'm glad I did, you've got a great blog.
So funny - thanks! My daughter is really into knock knock jokes and she will love this one - especially since her name is Serah (pronounced the same way.)
Blessings today as you honor your mother.
--Bonnie
Ahhh...clever! I am debating whether to join in...I posted about it, too, and got some of my other bloggy friends to do it, so I guess I have no choice. Can't wait to come back and see what you put up next week!
hysterical.
I'm CONSIDERING jumpin' in.
I was glued to the screen- very cute! Your have nice nails and love your ring. Can't wait to see your video and hear your voice. I am leaning towards trying it, but I feel so short on time right now. I am out the door in a few hours and not back to Sunday pm. See, more whiny excuses.
I was glued to the screen- very cute! Your have nice nails and love your ring. Can't wait to see your video and hear your voice. I am leaning towards trying it, but I feel so short on time right now. I am out the door in a few hours and not back to Sunday pm. See, more whiny excuses.
OH YOU BLOW ME AWAY! I am SO pumped about this now! I am also completely honored that you pre-posted about this! What PR! Thank you a million times over. I can't wait to see (and hear) what you're saying!
you're too funny...
i posted one but was afraid to send it to Liddie...ha ha
See ya soon...
You are cute! Very fun. This is coming up so soon! I'm not ready...
Post a Comment