Triple T: July 16

Blogging has been a struggle for me lately. I've been busy but my mind's still reeling. Writing brings so much joy and relief to my life. I miss pouring my heart out on here. I'm not sure what's holding me back. So, it's been Triple T's lately but at least it's somethin'!




















10 comments:

Mari said...

Ha - love #11! We have been using the aloe over the last few days too! And the mosquitoes seem to never go away!

Mary said...

I haven't had Hot Tamales in FOREVER! The pool is beautiful; the last 2 made me laugh! That looks like something my boys would do!

Sara@iSass said...

Oh my that was SOME pool!
I am loving your blog! Makes me want to pucker.

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Have a great weekend...and don't worry about the lack of blogging...we'll all be here when life is back to normal...whenever that is!
♥ ya!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog no matter what you share.

Cathy said...

Love the pool and I'd love some wrinkled hands which means I was in the pool (and not just getting old) lol

Love #11 and 12 both. Make me laugh.

H-Mama said...

You crack me up. You and I would get along just dandy. ;) Yay for wrinkled swimming hands, no commutes, and may I please join you in that pool?? It looks heavenly... especially for this heat we are having. Oi. Okay... So the boys may be ornery, but they are adorable... and funny! :)

*Thanks for your sweet, sweet comment on me bloggy. I'm feelin' a kindred spirit with you. :)

(((hugs)))

RosyRose said...

Hey friend...Hot tamales are my fav's too! Have a great week!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

struggling with blogging and social media in general. UGH!

Maybe we will get a pick me up this fall!?

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :O)

Renee said...

I've missed you too! Sounds like we are in the same boat with summer activites & schedules but don't be to hard on yourself, we'll be here when you need to chat! Your peaceful morning walk looks SO INVITING!