Hungry?

Num num. Now don't these look scrumptious?

Ketchup potato chips is bad enough, but steak & baby back ribs


....must be a MAN's sorta chip!

9 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

yes, I find some of the chip flavours now a little odd. Give me salt and vinegar anyday.

Darla said...

i will def. have to try these if they bring them out our way. i havent seen them yet, they do sound good.

Colored With Memories said...

ketchup potato chips??? those must be AWESOME>>>must find these to try!

kerry

Growin' With It said...

y'all are making me feel bad..."don't knock it til ya try it" right? I'll let Hubster go first!

SLMW8MAN said...

the best thing to do is to stay out of the aisle with those things

Sara@iSass said...

What the? Um, since when have they started making potato chips all in one meals?
When did NASA take over the country?
Am I going to have to start drinking my coffee from a pouch??
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody wake me from this nightmare!

Miriam said...

Eww. Potato chips are like... choc. chip cookies, or Oreos. Original is the best. If you have a great thing... leave it great :) JMO, of course :P

Cathy said...

I think I'll pass on those flavors!

Anonymous said...

Now, the Ketchup ones don't look bad. I have a little confession...I LOVE to dip my potoato chips in ketchup. Yep...I do. And my husband and brother find it to be the grossest thing on the planet. So, I might give those ones a try.