You know you're a mommy to boys when....

They bring home a conduct card from school that says this:



I love my life!


Photobucket

15 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

LOVE it!

Darla said...

I love it too! that is something to save for the scrapbook! seriously. His future family will love that one day as they look through his innocent childhood memories. :D haha!

One More Equals Four said...

Ya just gotta love boys!!!!

StephieAnne said...

Big smile! That's hilarious!!

Miriam said...

Hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boys! That helped me smile this morning and remember a time when I was sending notes home like that! : )

Michelle said...

oh.my.word.
that is SO funny!
just curious did you laugh when he first showed it to you? I don't think i would have been able to hold it in. the note from the teacher just cracks me up ;)

Michelle said...

love your new look by the way! you are so creative with your templates!

XansMom said...

Awesome!

Renee said...

Your boys are just keeping it real! Your new look made me smile :-) Thanks!

Halfmoon Girl said...

So that came from his teacher? Let me guess, is she female? This would only confirm to me, that yes, indeed, I am raising a male. Cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Makes an Auntie PROUD!!!!

Mari said...

Boys! They certainly are funny!

sara said...

my son could do it with his knees too...nice.

I'm with Michelle...were you able to keep a serious mom face?

Brother Frankie said...

jeepers, he had to learn it from someone? us dads teach our kids tons of important stuff.