I'm cranky. Can ya tell by the title? So, if Spongebob can't make ya smile, well hey!
WYAW is in my "edit posts" but I'm going save it and do it next week...oh well!
My brother read my last post. He doesn't have a computer. My sister does and he is at her house. So when the phone rang and he said "It's your doggone brother"...well yeah!
After the past few days struggles with just keeping things in order and this morning's yellin' from the mama....well *sigh*!
Knowing that it is no coincidence I've struggled more than ever with my mouth/words this past week because I started up a Bible Study on the book "Power of a Woman's Words"...well hmm!
Leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and still having so much to do....well bummer!
Whining and complaining when my internet homepage (msnbc) is displaying all those horrible images from Haiti and the earthquake...well shame on me! (and well...praying)
Reading this today: "I have told you all this so that you will have peace of heart and mind. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (TLB) ...well HALLELUJAH!
Pass the Crabby Patty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ah...I could have used this Scripture yesterday, lol!! I need to post it to my PC so I can always have it!!
I don't know whether or not to smile that your "doggone brother" called you. Hope all is well.
Sending hugs your way!!!
Boy, that darn satan is sure stirring things up over there. Must be loosing a loosing battle! ;)
Love you girl!
I did a study called Words that hurt words that heal. YEEah, that was a toughy, there are times I go back and read through all my highlights. Our mouths can be so so unmanagable sometimes. hmpf!
I cringed when I read that your brother read your post. Hope that it will work for the good somehow! You had me smiling by the end of your post. Hugs to you, my friend. I love the song you have playing here!
Hopefully the "doggone brother" post was a conversation starter. Yikes!
Post a Comment