
Wednesday has become one of my favorite days of the week because of WYAW. I really enjoy getting to read your answers and know more about you. After all, I spill myself out here all the time....so thanks for playing along and letting me in on a little bit of your world!
1. Do you like to eat pumpkin? If so, how...cookies, pie, bread?
2. What is your favorite scented candle?
3. Fireplace: gas or wood?
4. What is your favorite fall/winter comfort food?

1. Pumpkins...yuck. I know a pumpkin pie can smell delish and maybe it's just a texture thing for me, but I'm not wild about eating anything pumpkin. Hmm, 'cept maybe the seeds all dried, baked and flavored!
2. Hazelnut. M'm!
3. I love the smell of a wood fireplace. (got the smell thing going on today, don't I?) but I will say having a gas fireplace now is glorious. We don't run out of wood. There's not mess around the fireplace. Granted I've only been able to use it 2 times living here but it was just as cozy as the real thing!
4. I have several! But the one that comes to mind the most is a yummy potato soup recipe that I got from my friend Kristi. It is even better in a bread bowl. Now I'm hungry!
15 comments:
1. Love pumpkin...pies, muffins, bread.
2. My fave candle scent is Caribbean fruit...sadly it is a retired Yankee candle scent.
3. I don't have either. Love having the firepit on the back patio, but would really like a gas fireplace for the house.
4. Soups in general.
1. Love pumpkin stuff, although not so much pie. Love muffins, cookies and pumpkin cheesecake, mmmmm!
2. Circle K candles kiwi and something (don't really remember)
3. We have gas and I LOVE the convenience of them, however NOTHING can match the smell or crackling sound of a wood fire!
4. Brocolli and Cheese soup, mmmmmm, again!
1) I'm not a big pumpkin lover, but bread is alright.
2) I love pine candles at Christmas but always have some type out on my kitchen counter, which varies from season to season.
3) We don't have a fireplace so I don't really know.
4) I make a Wild Rice Chicken Soup which is wonderful when it's cold out!
1. LOVE pumpkin. We always cook, puree and freeze our pumpkins from Halloween and use it all year long. Love pumpkin pie (from the fresh pumpkin, not canned from the store!)pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin pudding.
2. I love vanilla, Hazelnut and Clean Cotton
3. We have a wood fireplace, that doesn't work. So we have a little electric one inside and it is still pretty cozy but if I could, I'd love to use our wood one.
4. Potato Leek Soup and homemade pizza! (well, pizza is my year round comfort food!)
FYI, as soon as I finish this, I have to go eat lunch. My mouth's already watering.
1. YES. I love pumpkin pies, pumpkin bread, cookies...YUM YUM YUM!!!
2. Bath and Body Works' Winter candle. So good.
3. I think wood...we've actually never used it. Birds live up in our fireplace, and I'm too lazy to find someone to tell them to find another home.
4. So many...chili, gumbo, pot roast, chicken pot pie...mouth waters...
And now for lunch! =)
1.Yes, all kind of ways...Pumpkin rolls sounds good right now.
2. blueberry
3. i guess gas, i hate smoke of any kind!
4. Vegetable soup
1. anything pumpkin is good for me, bread, pie, ice cream, latte.....
2. cinnamon or apple pie for the fall
3. gas for sure!!! who needs the mess of the wood any more!
4. chili, chicken/noodles over mashed potatoes!!
1. pumpkin bread - warm out of the oven.
2. vanilla candles
3. gas fireplace - no smoke and mess
4. homemade macaroni and cheese and
homemade chicken pot pie
Now I'm hungry!
1) Pumpkin not so much, but I have made a pumpkin cheese cake thing once and I did like that, but everyone else wants pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. So I don't go through the work for just me. I hate craving the things too. YUCK!
2)I normally get headaches from scented candles, however last year AFTER fall I bought a Yankee candle called Autumn Wreaths on clearance and it made the whole closet smell yummy while it was in storage. I burned it ONCE this fall and hubby got the headache...
3)Wood for smell, mostly outdoors though. Gas IS heavenly. But since I have neither I'll have to say my fireplace DVD that turns my TV into a viewable fireplace. AND I just saw at Target the other day the now are making DVD with Celine Dion's Christmas carols on it with several different "scapes" to watch. I may have to get that!
4) Beef stew and Chili ooh and my mom's cut out cookies.
1. Pumpkin pie=gross! but pumpkin bread is okay.
2. Yankee Candle in Island Spa
3. Gas. We had wood in OKC and it always made me sneeze
4. Chili & jalapeno cornbread
1. i only like pumpkin bread.
2. anything that smells like fall {apple, spice, pumpkin}
3. gas <3 it!
4. anything really. i love fall food. I guess potato soup or chicken pot pie with homemade mac & cheese, green beans & creamed potatoes on the side. yum!
So I'm a day late. Oh well.
1. I LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. SO yummy.
2. Sunwashed Linen or Clean Cotton. I don't really like any other scents. I need my scents to be clean.
3. Wood.
4. Probably hot apple cider or hot chocolate. I know it's not food, but since I don't limit my comfort foods to only the fall season, I'll stick with drinks. :)
1. Yes, I like pumpkin in stuff - pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin pie.
2. Yankee Harvest candle or Yankee Home for the Holidays
3. Wood - haven't made our first fire yet, though - anyday!
4. Chili and cornbread as it is what we always have on Halloween. Apple Brie toasts, pumpkin cupcakes, apple bars, apple pies....oh, I love this season!
1. I am not a pumpkin fan either. The most I do with them is carve them up!
2. Vanilla
3. Have to go with a wood fireplace. But my mom just got a gas one put into her house and I have to admit it's pretty nice too:)
4. Apple crisp and chicken enchilada chili with corn chips on the side...mmmmmmm!!
1. I LOVE all things pumpkin. Soups, breads, pies, cake, etc.
2. When pregnant...none (smells drive me nuts then). Now, something fall/spice/pumpkin. In Dec pine scent.
3. gas inside for the reasons you mentioned, but we have a wood fire pit outside, and I love it!
4. all kinds of homemade soup.
Post a Comment