
There are SO MANY more reasons I am thankful for this boy, but I'll stick with the 13 today:
1. He is loving. It's his nature to be a lovie dovie, but more than that...his approach to most everything is with love.
1. He is loving. It's his nature to be a lovie dovie, but more than that...his approach to most everything is with love.
2. He is joyful. Whether by his singing, his smile, his silliness...this kid lives life to the fullest and the joy in his heart is contagious!

3. He has peace in his heart and life. AJ has a contentment about himself and his life that is amazing. He is often a calming presence to be around.
4. He is patient....with me! (Nuf said!)
5. He is kind. This boy is always so thoughtful of others. He sees ways to bring smiles to those around him and his compassion for people blows me away.

6. He believes in the good and strives to choose it every day. He also sees the good in other people.

7. He is gentle...to animals, people and most everything he encounters in his life!
8. He is faithful. He loves Jesus and stays true to what he believes!
9. He is learning self-control. (So is his mother!)






14 comments:
what a sweet kid. what a sweet post about that sweet kid, and what a sweet mom to have said all of that!... i feel like i know your kids already, lol.
What a nice post about him. I love the top picture of the two of you!
Happy Birthday to your boy!!!
Loved this post about him!
That was such a sweet tribute to AJ it brought tears to my eyes. Enjoy this "Blessing" in your life and give him a birthday hug for me!!
That was such a sweet tribute to AJ it brought tears to my eyes. Enjoy this "Blessing" in your life and give him a birthday hug for me!!
You have one wonderful little boy! And he's got a pretty special mama too!
That first picture is an awesome picture of the two of you. It looks like it holds a lot of wonderful memories.
Happy Thursday to you!
AJ is so cute, and I love how your mama's heart describes him- you know him so well. You see the best in him, and I know that you encourage all those things and model them for your boys! You and your hubby have taught him well. I hope his b'day is extra fun this year in Texas!
Sounds like his mama has done an excellent job at raising him. Love all the pictures!
Happy Birthday to your little man!
So many beautiful pictures of such an amazing kid! Happy Birthday!!
Linda what a sweet post! I loved looking at all the photos.
We got Butter's new school pictures back yesterday and I am ALWAYS AMAZED at how blessed I am to have been given my children. Today your post showed just how full your heart is from Jesus and those wonderful boy(s) of yours!
What a sweet guy- I have a soft spot for great boys! I love how you put your pics in threes like that- your abilities impress me! Happy Birthday to AJ! I just realized I put exclamation marks behind every sentence here! Sorry about my over enthusiasm!!!
awww i loved reading all about your A.J. ~ so sweet to do a post all about him
The top picture reminds me of how God carings us. Beautiful!
That first picture speaks a thousand words. Love it!
What a sweet post about your sweet boy.
Post a Comment