What to do when I'm feel crummy and have a blog fog...
ask y.o.u. questions, right?
Thank goodness it's Wednesday!

1. Did you play a musical instrument growing up?
2. How do you take your coffee (or tea)?
3. At the pool...are you swimming, sunbathing or under the shade?
1. I played the flute in 5th/6th grade and also piano for several years. My piano teacher's name was Mrs. Marosok, she spit when she counted and had a big, fat grey cat that would walk across the keys whenever it felt like it!
2. 1/4 coffee, 3/4 Hazelnut creamer!
3. Sunbathing with a bit of swimming now and then when my boys are getting bored.
22 comments:
1. I tried the Piano, and learned one song. Then I tried the Guitar, boring..... I wanted to play the Sax but that never happend, I was too scared of what others might think of me.
2. 3/4 coffee, 2 tsp sugar ans 1/4 1/2 n 1/2.
3. Ouch!!! Not quite a bathing suit person....unless I am somewhere no one knows me except my guys. I love the Sun, but need the shade.
Thanks for the Fun.
1. I played the clarinet for 4 years through junior high & quit before high school.
2. In mass quantities. :)
3. Sitting along the side wrangling a baby & toddlers.
Hope you have a good day!
-Laura
1) I played a trumpet for 1 year - that was a miserable failure. I do play piano though - started lessons when I was in 3rd grade and continued for 7 years.
2) I don't drink coffee or tea
3)You will find me, reading a book in the shade!
1. Took piano lessons for a year...not so good at doing different things with my hands. Played flute from 6th grade until 10th grade. Didn't really like the marching band uniforms and switched to choir.
2. In jamocha almond fudge ice cream!
3. A little of all of it. Love the sun, for a little while but don't want to dameage skin too much. If Tigercub is swimming, I am too!
Have a great day! Hope you feel chipper soon!
I briefly took piano and guitar lessons.
If I get my coffe at the gas-n-stop, I get 3/4 cup coffe & 1/4 cup cuppicino.
If I drink coffee at home, its just black
I am swimming! and take a little time out to tan my legs.
1. I took piano lessons for years, but I still can't really play.
2. I rarely drink tea, but I drink coffee everyday. With cream and sugar.
3. Usually sunbathing, but I occasionally swimming with the kiddos.
Happy Wednesday!
1. I played the piano for 4 years until I begged my mom to quit...moved to choir which I loved! Funny all three of my kids play multiple instruments....and well!
2. Coffee all the way, very strong, 1 splenda and just a splash of 1/2 and 1/2.
3. swimming and sunbathing!
1. Played clarinet beginning in
5th grade. Finished 1st chair my senior year. Played in church orchestra until I couldn't sit still and had to sing instead.
2. One equal & a little cream
3. All three!
1) Flute, 5th grade. It didn't go well for me, I had buck teeth that reeked havoc on playing plus I couldn't read sheet music to save my life. I am not musically gifted.
2) yeah, you're mix sounds about right!
3)SHADE please. But if you have a float-a-lounger I'll take that with SPF 50 waterproof and a giant HAT. Cold drink and one of those beefcakes holding a fan on the side of the pool for me! :)
1. Um..."sure," haha. I played the piano, and I was mediocre at best. My husband's really the talented one in the house. =)
2. Straight black, please.
3. So swimming. Or at least just lounging IN the pool. I need the water like I need air.
P.S. I love Crowder.
I played the flute from grade 7 until grade 12.
I don't drink coffee but when I do have some tea I like it with milk and a bit of honey
I swim a bit and sunbathe too, some in the sun, some in the shade. I burn easy and am just recovering from an awful burn!
1. I played the hairbrush. Oh? Never heard of that? It's the instrument for those who are instrumentally challenged. But here's whatcha do: Take said hairbrush, stand in front of the mirror, and sing your off-key fool head off.
2. I take my coffee in a 24 oz. cup with ice, half and half, hazelnut and a green straw.
3. I'm with you. Love to get me some sun but I like to get in and swim to cool off.
1. no
2. with cream
3. can't swim, can't float, so i'll take the shade
1. Yes - piano and saxaphone. Took lessons on piano for years, and STILL can't read music all that great - I'm more of a play by ear girl - which isn't good when they slap a piece of music in front of me and expect me to read it. :)
2. Oh - I hardly ever drink coffee anymore, even though I love it. Probably because I was addicted to it at one point. I love any kind of creamer in my coffee. Black coffee is not fit to be consumed.
3. Hmmmm...I do love to swim, but not crazy about getting out in front of everyone in a bathing suit. (I know, I know...issues.) So I guess....sitting in the shade with an awesome book?
Been thinking of you, girl - hope you're doing good.
1. I started playing the sax in
6th grade and kept it up all the way through HS. I was a band geek:) I also played the baritone sax in jazz band and once had to march with that great big huge thing! That was NOT fun! I can plunk a few tunes out on the piano and my new love is the guitar. I've been playing it for the last 8years...but I'm not that great...I wish I had more time to work at it.
2. I've tried to like tea...trying to stay true to my English roots...but I just can't stand it. I don't like it hot or cold...probably a good thing I don't live in the South:) I do enjoy coffee, but I try not to drink it a lot. But when I do it't my own mixture. A couple squirts of vanilla and caramel syrup, 3/4 coffee(decaf) and topped off with some soy milk(usually chocolate soy!)
3. Almost always in the pool.
Hope you're feelin' better soon:)
1. no
2. just like you...my mom always asks me if i'd like a little coffee with my cream! ;)
3. swimming or sunning...never in the shade!
You should go to the pool today.
1. I played the drum (just one drum). I gave it up because mine was old and I was embarassed to carry it to school.
2. Tea with milk and sugar. Also I love cardomon in it.
3. I just stand around in the pool. I hate being splashed.
i played the flute, i take my tea and coffee plain and black or unsweetened, and i am usually in the shade at the pool. i'm sooo dull, haha.
1. Didn’t play, but if I would have it would have been the flute or violin.
2. With lots-o-creamer, Hazelnut or French Vanilla!
3. With the kiddos being older, I'm under the shade tree with my nose in a good book!! ;-)
#1 clarinet but I was really bad
#2 coffee w/1 T. 1/2 & 1/2
#3 sun on legs & the rest in shade w/a widebrimmed hat cuz no sun hits this face anymore!
!. Flute & piccolo, and I was actually pretty good till my parents made me quit band because all those "bad band kids" (the stereotype was true in my school) were a bad influence on me.
2. Coffee, like my man. White and super-sweet. So, I don't drink it very often. Tea, Southern style - hot-brewed with sugar added while hot, then served over ice.
3. Swimming all the way! If I happen to get out, I move under the shade.
Okay, in that last comment, I meant WYAW not TGIW. sigh...
1. Flute, piano, and I tried to teach myself guitar in college. I just said to my husband that I should pick up the guitar again. I never seem to get past a certain point...and then I lose my calluses again.
2. cream no sugar (I used to drink it black, but I really do enjoy it with a bit of cream).
3. yes. (options a, b, and c all fit) it depends on my mood and who my pool companions are.
Post a Comment