Happy Henry

Note to *crazy-stressed-weepy-excited-packing* self....

When you pack up all of Henry's tennis balls....make sure to seal up the box!

Does he look guilty or what?!

you are my sunshine Pictures, Images and Photos

18 comments:

Sarah said...

HA! How many tennis balls does he have!? That's hilarious.

Sara@iSass said...

Linda~ I gotta say, even if they were packed in a box and taped up he probably would have chewed through the box to get em!
Don'y mess with a dog and his balls. :) Tennis that is.

Rachelle said...

HA!

Mari said...

I love it!

Shelby-Grace said...

Poor guy. He was soooo hoping to not get caught!

I think our dog and Henry would have a great time chasing all those balls!

Renee said...

GREAT photo! I'm still chuckling to myself about it. But I really think he was trying to tell you to take a little break and play some ball with him! ;-)

Isa 35:3 "Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way;"

Rach@In His Hands said...

HeeHee! What a guilty face!

StephieAnne said...

I love it! Must have been a fun moment for you in the midst of craziness!

Penny said...

HAHA! I'm soooo glad you got a picture of that!

Anonymous said...

His look is priceless!!!

Darla said...

one of those great picture moments. he is a cutie for sure. you lucky thing, you live with a household of cuties. hope he does well with the move, will he have to fly?

Anonymous said...

are dale and henry traveling with you in car this time? love, rita

Candyce said...

That is so funny! Even if she thinks otherwise, Koda is going to miss her ball-obsessed companion.

BTW - when you leave, we are going to tell the new neighbors in Scott's house how shocked we are about all the debris you had to drag to the curb to be hauled off! What a bunch of packrats! Harumph!

Wink! Wink!

Michelle said...

heehee! that is SO funny!

Lynn said...

Awww...he is saying, "Mom, what are you doing? I want to PLAY with my toys."

Poopsie said...

That is just too funny.

Of course, I am not the one who is trying to pack...

I am stilll chuckling.

SoonerAggieMom said...

Henry probably wonders what was wrong with you to put all his tennis balls in a box.

Mari said...

I tagged you in a post tonight. Feel free to join, but don't feel obligated! :)