Here's a glimpse of our new home ahead of us!
I will have to get used to this:

Originally uploaded by Jessi Hagood

Originally uploaded by Brian_Fornear
Originally uploaded by slight clutter
We will live about a half hour north of here:
Originally uploaded by arielp
I would need, but probably will never wear one of these:

Originally uploaded by lonelytrack
We have bribed the boys with this:

Originally uploaded by Vehicular Traffic
And we will be saluting this:
Originally uploaded by mturnage
We are moving on the 13th of this month:

Originally uploaded by sammysofa
I'm off to work on adding Y'all & Fixin' back into my vocabulary and try to get the only song that comes to mind outta my head.....All My Ex's Live in Texas!
BTW...I know, don't remind me...there are Hurricanes in them thar parts!




23 comments:
Sunshine throughout most of the year....sounds like a good fit! Once again, Linda, I'm really happy for you and for this brand new adventure you are about to embark upon. Yeehaw!
How exciting! We'll have fun tagging along with you via blogland!
You'll be closer to me too!! Not terribly close, but enough to meet in the middle. I'm so glad!! Let's plan a meet-up this summer.
YAY!!! My first guess was (sorta) right! And we are only about 5 hours apart!!! I sense a get-together in the future!
Yehaw!!! Countin down the days!!!
Y'all & Fixin? Those words never leave your vocabulary. You must have just repressed them or something.
YEA!!! You ARE coming down south!!!! (I have a question, though: nearer to Dallas or Houston?)
WOW! That is really exciting!!!
That isn't far away either!
(time wise)
I've never been to Texas, but now I have a reason right?
Wow! Take a little time off from the blogging world and you got life changing things going on over here!!! Wow! (did I say that already?) Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more...
I started to sweat just looking at that thermometer.
We're way north of you -- but on your way to get there. :-)
God is amazing at how He starts a season -- but there's got to be a closure so we can open the new book.
Cheering you on!!
closer to me too!!!
Oh! Oh! I LOVE Texas! Can I move with you???? I lived in Dallas for 3 years and loved every second. Wow - big things happening for you all. I will pray for a smooth transition - that everything will fall into place - and that you will have peace through it all! Love you, girl!
Embarrassed to say I have tears welling up! You're 5 hrs south of me now and that's do-able. Texas is states away. States!!!
I'm excited for you, though. How fun!! Need help moving?
Come on over Darlin'
Do you know you will only be pfff
around 8hrs from me? Well better than the distance now.
Ok, I know you won't be in my back yard or anything, but I KNOW you'll at least be in my time zone. And for that, I am muy thrilled!
I've really missed you friend. Are you a phone person? If so, maybe we can chat while we're both packing!
what city? What church? Have you seen the Sponge Bob episode on Texas?
Being a "country gal" myself I hope to see some photos of you in them there 10 gal hats and boots!!
I'm glad to know you are heading to a sunny place! It always makes one feel better - but the temps! Whew-weee.
Happy packin' ya'all ;-D But don't forget to blog!
aaahhh!!!! I was born and raised in Dallas, and although I considered myself a "city girl".... the cowboy hats were worn occasionally;-)
yay!!
i say y'all all the time! ALL the time! I even say "all y'all" haha!
it rains a lot where you are now, is that right? man, what a difference, going from rainy to sunshine! woohoo! i've never been to texas but have always wanted to visit! Oh, man, will you start sportin' some major big southern hair now?!
hugs!
Texas! You'll love it....although I've never been. ;-) Happy moving!
Wow! I have to say, if we move sometime, I wouldn't mind moving down that way! I'm not a warm weather kind of girl. I love living where you have all 4 seasons, but Texas has always been a place that just sounds fun and seems like it has plenty of stuff to do there! I hope the move will go well. I'll be praying for you:)
wow, Texas!!! I can't wait to hear more about it. Your moving date is not far away! How come I feel a little sad- i think it is because Oregon is doable in a trip but Texas???? I guess that is what airplanes are for...one day. Anyways, back to you- i am happy for the new things God is bringing your way!
that's wonderful news! i'm so happy to welcome you to my state! hope your move goes well, i'll be praying for ya.
Linda,
Ok, as you can tell I have the patience of a gnat. Wasnt about to wait for you to email me.
I am SO JEALOUS! WE LOVE TEXAS! Please email me and tell me where you are moving to exactly. Our family took a trip to Austin a few years ago. We LOVED it. The best Mexican food around, and the number one waterpark in the country. Now there's something you must bribe your boys with.
Hopping up and down over here Linda. So happy for you and your family. We may meet up in person one day after all.
Love your friend, The Texifornian
Post a Comment