What's Your Answer Wednesday?

I wish I had some sorta game show theme music to go along with this.
Or at least an announcer's voice! Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Here's what I wanna know this week:

1. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
and so this post does not revolve around food *which is obviously on my mind*:
3. If your house was on fire, besides family/pets...what 3 things would you grab to save?

Link up my friends:




dandelion-17.jpg Pictures, Images and Photos
My answers?:
1. Chocolate peanut butter *OF COURSE*...sweet but still a little bit nutty!
2. Rocky mountain oysters. That itself is a whole other post. For those of you who are city peeps like m.e. these disgusting things that I was tricked into eating have to do with the castration of cows.
3. My box(es) of photos, my wedding rings (that I'm too fat to wear at the moment), and my mom's Bible.

18 comments:

SLMW8MAN said...

I think I would be vanilla. Completely average, but can add a lot of variety to spice up my life.

I ate fried worms in 5th grade. It was a class project.

I would grab the computer. Then my teddy bear. Some clothes for my husband, who wouldn't be wearing any. Micah's baby pictures. (that was 4 things)

Jamie said...

1. Daiquiri Ice - it is one of my favorite Baskin Robins flavor...light and so refreshing.

2. I'm not a super adventurous eater...I guess I'd say calamari is as weird as I get.

3. Pictures, bible, and my daughter's quilt made by my grandmother.

Jackie said...

1. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. Or maybe Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

2. Esgargot. Gaaaaag.

3. All of my CD's that have thousands of pictures burned on them, my computer (my life is on this darn thing), and my wedding ring.

Rebekah said...

1. Reese Peanut Butter cup.

2. Turkey Fries- which like Rocky Mountain Oysters has to do with parts of the male turkey. (Blech)

3. Seeing as I actually had my house burn 3 years ago- I can say that all things can be replaced except pictures. Luckily I only lost a few pictures.
However- to answer the question: Pictures, my purse, my quilts

Michelle said...

1. strawberry cheesecake....cause it's so dang sweet (hahahaha)

2. I don't eat weird things. I can hardly eat normal things. But I did just try fried pickles for the first time and they were yummy!

3.pictures, camera, pocketbook

sara said...

1. mint chocolate chip...minty fresh but chocolately sweet!!!

2. sweet breads.....calf's brains and I was tricked into eating them too! blech!!!

3. my photo albums and pictures and our lock box

Michelle said...

oh goodness! i'm SO gagging right now at all the "weird" things y'all have posted!

Temple Pathfinders said...

1. Um...Probably strawberry. Cause I have strawberry blonde hair,lol!!
2. Raw tuna. Hands down.
3. a) my laptop b) my wedding pics and 3) my wedding rings

Sara@iSass said...

1) Vanilla. You can't go wrong with a good base, then you add toppings strawberries for alittle tang. Or Chocolate sauce for a little "saucy". Candy bars bits if you want crunch. Caramel if you want gooy. Pickles if you want strange. I can be ANY flavor, as long as you start with vanilla.
2) So I went to a chili contest. They put some weird stuff in that, and no not rocky mountain "oysters". Rattle snake. There was one with rabbit. Both were "chewy". I've also had esgargot, it is nasty. Thinking about it that was chewy too.
3) I've actually spent too many hours thinking about this. I would get the hose and start battling the fire myself. If prayers are answered, this will never happen to a home I'm living in. I've asked for guards to surround our home...I feel like if I answer this my trust is being tested...so I'm not. But you know me pretty well, and I'm sure your three guesses would be mighty close.

Anonymous said...

1. Baci. It's chocolate hazelnut Italian ice cream and I think it's the closest I'll get to heaven this side of eternity. I don't necessarily know why I'd choose it for my flavor but DANG... it's good. :) Maybe I'd pick it as a witness to people that there is something better waiting for us. :)

2. Wienerschnitzel. With a dollop or horseradish on top. I almost died.

3. My wedding album, our portable hard drive, and my "hurricane evac box" with all our important documents in it.

Heather of the EO said...

1)bubble gum - I love it.
2)In Ecuador, a bird soup, with heads and beaks and feet in it. Didn't want to offend the people there, but I turned to my friend and said, "I'd rather be eating a big mac."
3)pictures, computer (with pics on it), Miles and Asher's "guggies" - blankies :)

Darla said...

I would be cotton candy flavored ice cream.
I have eaten several weird things in my life, frog legs, sushi, and bison meat loaf. those arent too bad but they all freaked me out! ha.
In the case of a fire I would grab all of my photos and computer that has my photos on it.

MelanieJoy said...

1. Homemade Vanilla because it's just my fav.

2. Alligator. Tasted like some tough chickn'.

3. My Big Bertha Bible, every photo I can get my hands on, and hmmm...weird answer but my car keys because I would hope my car wasn't under carport...that's where I store my important papers...I know very responsible.

domestic.blizz said...

1. My ice cream flavour would be hokey pokey. The base is a plain ice cream to which has been added some crunch to give it a bit of oomph.

2. The weirdest thing I have probably eaten is when I visited Japan and I was given all sorts of different dishes to sample and really had no idea at all what it was I was eating. They surprised to see that I ate octopus. Not something I would have gone out of my way to eat normally as I am not one to eat sea food as a general rule.

3. If my house was on fire I would want to grab my photos and the CD's and external HD that they are saved on, personal documents for ID like passport, birth certificates etc which are all kept together in a handy file ready to grab and my wallet. Most everyday items are often able to be replaced but photos aren't if you don't have copies stored anywhere else outside the home. At least with having photos and some ID you have memories of the past to take with you and ID and wallet identification and money ready to start over.

KimLuvsJC said...

Hi....I'm Kim..Jamie sent me this way from her blog. Here's my answers.

1. I'm gonna go with sherbert..Most of the time I'm sweet, but there is sometimes a little tartness.

2. Let's see I've eaten cow's tongue(tricked into it by mom as a kid.....yuck) frog legs(they weren't gross, just not very good) and a fly(totally accidental, but the worst taste EVER). My daughter however passed a raw octopus from mouth to mouth in a "fear factor" type game at youth camp....YUCK!

3. my computer(has all my pics), my safe(all my important documents, and my bible.

Shelby-Grace said...

1. Soy - Mint Chocolate...because me and dairy don't get along anymore:) But this stuff is so good, I wouldn't go back to ice cream anyway!

2. Raw oysters. I told my step-dad they looked gross and he said I couldn't say that unless I actually tried them. So I did, and I have to say, I think I was right!!

3. My camera. I guess because I know I wouldn't be able to find the photo albums in the middle of a fire, but most of my photos are stored on an online photo site and I could get to them. And because as along as I had my camera, I would always have a way to continue capturing our memories.

One More Equals Four said...

sorry, meant to come back to this yesterday and forgot!

1.Jamoca Almond Fudge-Sweet, a little different and the wonderful coffee flavor without a bit of bitterness!

2.Squid-it was a bit like chewing on a rubber tire

3.My Bible (of course), My photos and I really can't think of anything else I would HAVE to have

Halfmoon Girl said...

1. I guess I would be something simple, yet complex- like a vanilla base with something unexpected thrown in!
2. I ate canned dog food a few times with my cousin when I was in elementary school. don't tell anyone.
3. my pics- which would be a problem as they are all thrown in a huge cardboard box. What part of my computer would I have to save to get my pics off that?

I can't think of anything else I would have to have. I don't have a family bible or anything... I guess some special things that have been passed down through the family.

good questions. Cause I know you check to see if any weirdos are visiting you, you may notice that I hung out here for a while today. I actually started to comment and had a friend come to the door.