PLEASE PRAY!

My husband fell off of a ladder in our garage this morning. He cut his head open (has 5 staples in it now). When his head hit the cement floor, he hit on the right back side of his head. His brain moved and bruised on the left side. (Hard to explain) He had brain surgery about 20 years ago there. We are in the hospital staying overnight to make sure the bruised area does not swell internally. The neurologist is suppose to be in tonight to talk more about his cat scan. I'm sitting here trying not to worry or go bonkers. He is alert and seems okay for what he's been through. But I'd sure love your prayers tonight!!

9 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Praying for you all right now.

WILLOW TREE said...

Praying praying praying! May The Great Physician and Healer touch your husband RIGHT NOW. I pray your testimony will glorify Him and that you are covered in the peace that surpasses all understanding. Tonight just be still and know.

Much Love,
Carolynn

His Girl said...

oh, my heart just stopped.

praying this exact minute.

Rachelle said...

Praying for your hubby and you... Jeremiah 29:11

Miriam said...

Definitely praying for your hubby, you, your boys, and the Drs. ((hugs))

Sarah said...

Linda, we're praying!

Love you.

Elizabeth said...

So glad I saw this before I headed to bed. I'm praying!

Jamie said...

I'm praying! Give us an update when you can.

Amelia Antwiler said...

Praying!!
And Speaking PEACE!!!