Can ya hear me?
Whining.
Whining because my hubster's been gone and I miss him.
Whining because I'm at the point where I need to lay flat on the floor and let these 2 little boys climb, wrestle, snuggle on me...just do what they need to in order to get their energy out!
Whining because as much as I try not to admit it, I am still a bit of a chicken when its dark and my hubster's gone.
Whining because the porch light burned out and I had to figure out how to change it. Yes I am that spoiled.
Whining because I ache for all those single moms out there and wonder HOW IN THE WORLD they do it alone.
Whining because I can't make a lousy cup of coffee in the morning because my hubster usually does it.
Whining because I miss my hubster when he's gone.
And now whining even more because he's coming home sick and that means MAMA gets to go on the cub scout snow trip tomorrow.
When's vacation?
17 comments:
Your hubster sure sounds like a keeper!
I'm afraid of the dark, not even almost embarrassed about it either, no ma'am. I keep the night light company in business. It took me awhile to learn how to sleep alone too... there's always impromptu "Slumber Parties" in your big bed! My kids think it's a hoot and I love to hear the sound of them breathing all night. SO much better than the deafening silence sometimes.
Pat yourself on the back for the light bulb and we'll pray you up for that trip tomorrow!
Blessings, Carolynn
Awwww! I hate it when my hubby is gone too, and I may be a little bit afraid of the dark. I'm with you on the single Mom thing - it's got to be tough!
i feel your pain, sister! i hate it when my hubby leaves on business trips and i'm stuck in the house alone. and now, YOU have to go on the trip...good luck!!!!! but have fun too!
I miss my husband so much when he's gone, for many of the reasons you're "whining"- though I like to think of it more like venting to your friends....
here's to a great trip with the scouts!
Your hair color is really pretty. bit of a static problem though? lol Sorry you are lonely for your sweetie...
I hate it when Hubby is gone! I would be whining, too! I think you definitely deserve a hot bath and a girl vacation when he returns! I think you should come to TN, just a thought! ☺
I don’t do well when my hubby is away either. :-( I can make myself a cup of coffee though – have you seen the single serve thingies? They look like a tea bag and are a GREAT sub. Much easier to clean up after too!!
I too have wondered how single moms manage and then I count my blessings that I have such a wonderful supportive hubby!!!
Bundle up!!! LOL
I'm alone this weekend too- mu hubby is on a guys weekend with the guys from work snowmobiling.
I don't like it either. I don't like the nights. You hear every little noise and to make it worse- now I have to be the one to take our dog out before bed....in the dark....hearing every noise!
Great big ((((hugs)))) to you!! Hmmmmm...a snow trip, huh? Maybe you can just load Bro. C. up on some ibuprofen and he will be OK to go!!! tee hee!!
Oh yeah, I'm with ya on the dark thing!
Here's hoping your hubby feels better soon and that you don't actually have to go on that snow trip!
Big hugs,
Tiff
You go on and whine girl! I hate when my husband is gone even if he is at work! And I am spoiled too! Have fun with the boys!
You can whine. It's dang hard. I have lots of practice. I even know how to change the patio light because of all the practice. I wish I didn't have to know a lot of things I know because Ryan travels. You're right, single mothers get a HUGE shout out from me too.
Whining is certainly allowed in this case. I hope you are ALL feeling better very soon. I'm sure your hubby missed you too...
I'm sorry you're having a tough day, but I'm totally cracking up that the boys are laughing behind you!
Boys will be boys! :)
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Spoiled. promise. :-)
I enjoyed your post. I bet your hubby was very happy to be home. :-)
I am SO not a happy camper when my hubby is gone...which has been more and more frequent as of late...boooo. I seriously don't know how single mamas do it all by themselves - sort of breaks my heart.
I am SO not a happy camper when my hubby is gone...which has been more and more frequent as of late...boooo. I seriously don't know how single mamas do it all by themselves - sort of breaks my heart.
Post a Comment