What in the world...

happened to the G.I. Joes and legos?
Oh BROTHER!!!
Ugg.



smiliesm

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kinda gives me the eebie-jeebies!!! I heard this in the background this morning as I was getting dressed, but did't get a chace to watch the whole thing. Is this really a priority for this kid or were his parents, sadly, just trying to make a buck? Boys on the playground trying to "get" girls to like them in second grade?????
Oh brother is right!!!!!!

Sara@iSass said...

HUH?!?!?

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY.

really.

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY.

really.

Mari said...

Oh my! Yes, we need to go back to GI Joes.

SoonerAggieMom said...

Maybe my 20 year old needs this book?

Alana said...

ACK! That is just WRONG!

linda in washougal said...

Speechless. Completely speechless. And thankful that my almost-9-year-old son completely loves Legos and his skateboard and would rather sit on my lap than beside a girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Come on now. Everyone in unison, "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?"

Blessings, Whitney

Michelle said...

WHAT????
Rolling my eyes big time here! Still, really! I can't believe this, good grief! I quit watching it about half way thru, and I'm still like are you kiddin' me!
I'm lockin' the doors until the girls are thirty!

Poopsie said...

I cannot even put my thoughts down. That is impossible.
Kids this young have been chasing each other since before I was little. But, to exploit this little guy bothers me.
Just can't put my head together over this...

Happy Mommy said...

That is absolutely ridiculous! I thing that this is a major shame! My oldest son is 7 and i want him to play not to practice "getting girls"! Reason number 132 why I homeschool, is this for real!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Holy cow. He is adorable..but c'mon...be a kid

Halfmoon Girl said...

Yes, he is adorable, but not the norm for most 4th graders, thankfully, hopefully. Mine is stil happy playing with lego, not brushing his hair, and having dirty finger nails. yay!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Yes, he is adorable, but not the norm for most 4th graders, thankfully, hopefully. Mine is stil happy playing with lego, not brushing his hair, and having dirty finger nails. yay!

His Girl said...

I only just this exact moment got all caught up with your blog. Whew! was so far behind, it's embarrassing.

I love every little word you write... all transparent, and funny, and honest, and just plain wonderful.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

oh, and this video! so funny!