One more thing...

I have already posted today, but sometimes there is just too much to say in one day. Here's a few more thoughts:

I totally missed out on "Talk Like a Pirate" Day today. My son came home from school w/ an eye patch and now I'm pouting. Shiver me timbers...I'm bummed.

Why is it that I get all nervous and stressed out when I have to bag my own groceries. Is it really true that the people in line behind me are burning a hole in my head w/ their glares? Pff.

Sometimes waiting for an answer from God can cause me to become ugly. Pray for this poor soul will ya?

I'm becoming over anxious about the weather changing. I stayed in bed w/ the covers up over my head today. A LOT. Just to practice for when the rain comes. Here we go again. Oregon weather. It stinks. And not the smell of it either.

On a lighter note: I put the "follow me" gadget on. I couldn't tell ya what it is yet. But I think it helps you follow my blog somehow. Or maybe it's a mug shot gallery? So join up people. Who knows WHAT I'm gonna post about next!

And lastly, do you see that little owl on the right there? Its this cool blog carnival coming up and you girls who blog...I'd love to hear what you sound like. I think we are far enough in our relationship for this next step wouldn'tcha say? HA HA!! I have something in mind to include in my video, so watch out! And...I don't have a video camera that works, but I DO have a camera that videos. So now I'm excited. Even colored my hair today for the big event...just so you don't see the gray and think I'm older than I am. Now if I could just lose 10 pounds before the 30th...for those of you who know me, that haven't seen me in a while!

Peace out.

4 comments:

Poopsie said...

Hey, I follow you. :) I enjoy reading your blog, every day. I do not always post a comment becuase I am too lazy to sign in, but I read, and laugh, or pray, with you.

I do not know if I am ready to do the camera thing, for myslef. But, I might enjoy checking out those that are more confident. :)
Cindy P :)

Mari said...

I'm a follower - love your blog! I knew about talk like a pirate day because my daughter keeps me up to date on important things like that!

His Girl said...

I totally lost your blog! I guess I never updated my reader, and was wondering why you hadn't been bloggin'! Oh! How I missed you! Now I'll have to get all caught up!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Can't wait to see your video!