Drumroll please!

Welp, here I am! Eyes closed, mouth open, rare-in' to go..HA HA.

Nice to finally "meet" ya!

Take One:

Take Two:

Now I have a headache from the helium!

Can't wait to come over and SEE you.

Hey, I forgot to link up. Please go HERE to see more sweet faces and enjoy this fun!

50 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE! You are like a burst of sunshine! I love your little poem.
Bless your sweetheart!

Tiffany said...

LOL that first one is too funny!
And the poem is great :o)
Have a blessed day,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

You my friend, are one funny girl!!!!

Renee said...

Take one was too funny!! I have tears running down my cheeks from laughing. I knew when I started reading your blog that we had of connection. You are so creative! And your poem was very touching – thank you. "Well done my child . . well done!!"

Happy Mommy said...

I loved the first video clip, I mean I do wonder what do you ladies sound like and I almost flipped right out of my chair when I heard you speak! I loved the poem! You are a funny girl! I wish I could meet you in real life we would have so much fun together!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

LOVE IT! You're adorable :) And a poet! Who knew?!?

Anonymous said...

Ladies....that IS MY SISTER!

StephieAnne said...

You are so sweet and talented. Love the helium take - add very funny to the list too! (That's something I've never done - always been too chicken....)

(I love reading from those that didn't know that's your real voice....the above comments! Hah!!!!)

SoonerAggieMom said...

Teared up a little seeing you again for real. Glad to hear you didn't lose all your Okie.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Linda-girl, YOU are so stinkin funny for the helium take, and SO stinkin pretty and talented in the 2nd one!

Your poem is AWESOME!!

I just love you all the more after this!!

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for NOT using the first voice!

Patrice and Higgins said...

Too funny!! Enjoyed!

Jamie said...

How cute are you?!?! I love it...the helium take was hilarious! Loved the poem...you are so creative.

Anonymous said...

You were way more creative than me! Loved the helium...cracked me up! So nice to "meet" you!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Very, very funny! Loved the helium bit and that you could still recite your sweet poem after inhaling mind altering gases! I loved seeing you and hearing your voice, friend!

Alana said...

Awww. Love your poem. So true! Also, love the helium voice...very funny!

Candyce said...

I LOVED the poem! You are an absolutely delightful woman!

..... I have to admit the helium freaked me out a little there at first! My brain couldn't match the voice with the face!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, your video made me miss you! Love you!!!!!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

HA. That first cut is hilarious. Nice to "meet" ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by to see me! It's nice to meet you. The helium was hilarious. The blogging community is richer for what Linda has provoked us to do. LOL.

Kelly said...

I loved it! Both videos were awesome. Great job.

Skoots1moM said...

you're great on camera!!
come visit, any time!

sara said...

that would have been so funny if you could have pulled off the whole video with the helium voice!!!! Very fun!

Amelia Antwiler said...

Oh, that's fun!!
For some reason, my bloglines is not acting right. It's irking me. I've missed your quirky post, too.

I love it! It's great to see you!!!

Jackie said...

Wow...that was awesome! :) You look like you would be SO much fun to hang out with. So glad you did this, you are so creative!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You're too cute! So glad I found your blog - it's nice to "meet" you!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I am blown away by the poem! Are you people trying to make me cry?? Also, we thought about doing that "voice," too. But mine was so stinkin' long. Thanks for doing this, and I'm so glad to have found your blog lately. Linda Crow

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

What a great poem! And what a great person you must be! This is only my second time here, but what a treat!

You kinda had me goin' on the helium thing...that was pure genius! :-)

Amico Dio said...

That was so funny! I wish I had thought of that! :)

I loved the poem. Awesome post!

Mari said...

I love seeing you in video instead of just the occasional photo. Hearing your voice was great too - even on helium! Love the poem. You are a blessing and I'm so glad I found you!

Diane Meyer said...

Please move next door to me.
I would be your new BFF.
Just think about it.
Thank you.
Diane

Rachel said...

Great poem! It was very nice to "see" you!

MelanieJoy said...

GIRL!! You are too neat!!!
I am sooooo glad God has crossed our paths!! It was soooo cool to watch your video and see the real you...voice and face!! I can't believe as funny as you are you were nervous!! That was awsome! You're pretty awsome yourself!

SoonerAggieMom said...

You have 34 comments here...you're my hero!

Kim said...

Helium head! I just laughed myself silly. Very cute idea. The vloggers I've watched today are so creative!

Unknown said...

Well, aren't you just so sweet!

Hey, tomorrow, we'll be the same age. You're older. (hee hee) Nice to meet you to.

Lynn said...

You are adorable! I am finally here to catch up. Love both take 1 & 2...

Mary said...

The helium was hilarious! Cute poem.

Ohilda said...

That was soooooooo funny!!

The poem was very sweet, too!

Ohilda

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

That was really sweet and I'm sure the sentiments of most of us.

~Donna

Huse Yo Mama said...

that was funny! Thanks for the laughter tonight!

Becky said...

That was too funny. I was thinkin NO WAY! Is that her real voice. LOL. I loved the poem. I was gonna do one but nixed it at the last moment.

Greg C said...

That was really funny. There are some really tallented people here in blog world.

carrie said...

love the helium voice! you had me going for a minute...

His Girl said...

Here's a funny- your (real) voice and mannerisms were exactly like I thought they would be. Your whole persona matches your blogging 'voice'- which, of course, is adorable, clever, and enjoyable in every way.

I was busy all the live long day yesterday- have a LOT of videos to watch... what a wonderful way to kick off the day!

Mary Morrow said...

dang honey - you are POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved the helium video... hee, hee!!!!
i once sucked in so much helium i almost passed out.... i was 12. HA!

Cindy Swanson said...

I loved it, Linda! You're so cute, seemed relaxed, and the helium trick was GREAT! :)

Thanks SO much for stopping by and commenting on mine...I really appreciate it.

Darlene R. said...

That was funny! Hey, I did pass out and hit my head from sucking helium one time.(7th grade) It wasn't such a fun time! My one and only trip to the hospital in an ambulance!

Beverly said...

OK - I've watched this 3 times now because every time it made me miss you more and more. I forgot you IRL!!

The helium was hysterical but I really thought Bro. C might have taught you how to swallow fire!!!

Mama2hre said...

Could you possibly be any nicer or funnier?! That was great! I'm so glad I found your blog! So....how am I supposed to compare with THAT?! Geez! No stress here!:)