With D-Man at Missions Camp and Ani at Day Camp this week I will be at the church working my fingers to the bone getting stuff ready for Promotion Sunday in the Kid's Department. I have written a very long post that will bore you....er I mean, "entertain" you for the next several days. It's broken up each day and I have written it from my heart. Please bare with me as it goes on and on and on. The ending will be the deepest and rawest I have been in my blogging to date. It has been a nice journey looking back and writing my thoughts. I hope something from it perhaps encourages you too.

Lastly, we plan to leave for vacation on Friday. Hmph...camping, not quite my husband's cup of tea but it's affordable. We are camping at my inlaws ranch. Actually on their beautiful property along a secluded river. So I hope you have a fabulous week! I'll be by to read up on my favorite bloggers...y-o-u and I look forward to catching back up next week.
Happy Blogging!
8 comments:
I hope that you have a WONDERFUL vacation!!
That looks like a beautiful spot. Hope you have a blast. I look forward to seeing more of your sweet heart in your posts to come. Thanks for your email and your encouragement- meant a ton!!! I looked at the link you sent- hadn't heard about the latest. I know they say it isn't anything sinister, but it just seems too weird to not be foul play in at least some instances! I have little kiddies getting up, so I will be back later to catch up!
I would LOVE to go on vacation with you. We love to camp, especially when it's not 1,000 degrees outside.
We'll be on vacation next week too....how will our blogs survive?
I can't wait to see your beautiful vacation pics. I'll post some too and maybe you'll see folks you recognize in my pics.
Okay, that picture did it! Make sure and leave us driving directions - depending on what time our visiting family leaves on Saturday, we may just have to drive down and pitch a tent next to ya!
The kids are having fun camping at "Camp Bamboo" in the backyard this week, but sleeping near what I see in that paicture would take it to another level entirely!
Hope you are able to relax after a crazy week of work. I can't wait to read your post! I already love your heart.
Don't work too hard!! That picture looks like a lovely spot!! I can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures of your trip!! I would love to go camping...but it's still averaging 102 degrees here and humid like crazy...can't breath here! Anyway, I can't wait to read the posts that you have prepared for us this week...to hear the things of your heart!
Have fun!!!!!!!
I hope you have a great time camping! What a beautiful place!
Yeah as a matter of fact I did wear my glasses in the car...once.
You are a hoot! Have fun!
Post a Comment