I look at your shoe and I see a lot of wear left on this shoe. I do see some wear but I bet with some cleaning this shoe will be ready to go yet for ahile. Maybe you need to sit back and take some time to relax - take some time to be sad (with the passing of your Dad) - take some time to just be quiet and bask in the sunshine of your heavenly Father. You will find that when you stop, reflect and thank your God for his blessings you will feel refreshed and ready to put those shoes back on and gett going again. (I'm been there - take the time.........it helps. Blessings on you.
7 comments:
I look at your shoe and I see a lot of wear left on this shoe. I do see some wear but I bet with some cleaning this shoe will be ready to go yet for ahile. Maybe you need to sit back and take some time to relax - take some time to be sad (with the passing of your Dad) - take some time to just be quiet and bask in the sunshine of your heavenly Father. You will find that when you stop, reflect and thank your God for his blessings you will feel refreshed and ready to put those shoes back on and gett going again. (I'm been there - take the time.........it helps. Blessings on you.
Praying you will find strength and renewal in the days to come through Jesus Christ.
Sending you hugs!! And praying for a fresh visitation!!!
I'm right there with ya'!
Sorry friend! I am feeling a bit that way today too! Thinking of you in your worn outness!
luv ya girl! hope you get some much needed rest
Be gentle with yourself. For what it's worth, I would way rather hang with a comfy sneaker than some flashy high heel or something!
Post a Comment