My step mom called me and said to come...as soon as I can.
So I'm flying out Sunday morning...



and my heart hurts!
Please pray for our family in the coming days...
For my daddy. Please pray he stays at peace and rest and comfort in his last days.
For unity! Nobody does death "well".
For my siblings. We've done this before....this *death of a parent* time in life. I am so overcome by joy and gratefulness that both my mom and dad have had sweet Jesus in their hearts. But losing them both now brings a feeling that I cannot begin to put into words.
For my step mom. Our family dynamics can be very stressful. So please pray for peace for her as well.
For my Hubster and boys. Yeah, basically all that goes along with the mother hen being out of the house. Pray especially for my boys as they are understanding their first loss of a loved one.
For travel mercies. I hate flying.

"So the ransomed of the LORD will return And come with joyful shouting to Zion, And everlasting joy will be on their heads. They will obtain gladness and joy, And sorrow and sighing will flee away."
Isaiah 51:11
22 comments:
Sweet, sweet Linda,
I'm praying...joining you in all of the things you have pressed on your heart during this tough time. Bask in the memories of your beloved Daddy.
Peace and love to you and your family.
Linda,
You are in my thoughts and prayers today. I cannot pretend to understand the pain you are dealing with and I know there is not one word I can say to make it better. Just know that you are being lifted up and that you are not standing alone. Your Gentle Shepherd goes with you as well as the prayers of a big blogging community!
Praying for you Linda and your family!!!
Ohhh Sweet Friend, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers!! I will be praying for your dad, step mom, your flight,husband and sweet young faces of your boys...
I'm so sorry you and your siblings are living this all over again! It just breaks my heart to know you are hurting...know you are loved and have an amazing Father God wrapping you up in His big arms of love! ((HUGS))
you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
My heart hurts for you. Know that many of us are praying you through.
Praying for you and your family. I'm hurting for you right now,
remember the good times & be thankful! your dad will be in peace--peace we all long for!
Oh Linda, my heart is so sad for you. I will be praying....
Man, I am hurting for you right now. What beautiful pictures you have here, and this song...wow. I hope you feel held so close to your Heavenly Father's heart as you try to rest tonight, catch that plane early tomorrow, see your dad again, and in the days to come. With love and prayers.
You and your family will be in my prayers.
Praying for you and your whole family.
peace to you!
I wish I could give you a giant hug and take away some of that saddness. I'm thinking about you, your family and praying hard for peace.
I wish I could give you a giant hug and take away some of that saddness. I'm thinking about you, your family and praying hard for peace.
You are in my thoughts today!
May the Father of light shine down his grace on you and your family!
Thinking of you my sweet friend and not knowing the words to say...
Just know I'm praying...that's all I know how to do right now!
Please keep us posted!
Praying for you, Linda. God is close to you and your family.
Praying for you and your family!
oh linda, i am so sorry! you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Praying, praying, praying!
Oh sweet lady,
PEACE prayers lifted for you and yours.
I'm so sorry.
Heather
Post a Comment