Are you with me?




dandelion-17.jpg Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Mari said...

I'm with you. We are having a prayer time tomorrow evening. Did you hear there are going to be planes flying over every state capitol with people in them praying for that state? I thought that was great!

One More Equals Four said...

I'm with you! We have an open prayer room in our church along with a prayer guide. I plan to visit tomorrow! What a blessing to live in a nation where we are free to do so!

Anonymous said...

I stand with you in prayer for our country, it leaders, it's decision makers, it people~

Sara@iSass said...

Was reading in the paper this morning that Obama isn't holding anything special for today.
I'll be praying about that, and all the marriage stuff being passed. argh.
WHAT is this world coming to? The END I hope...and soon before my children are old enough to get cyber bullied...
Where does one begin in this world of sin, in a world of hate still trying to regulate, our choices, our freedoms our dreams our sorrow. Stealing our security, saying it's only a borrow.
Promises made, promises broken
Actions go unpunished, words left unspoken.
What hope do we have in a system lies.
The system that igores it's own childrens cries.
We see power, ignorance, greed and lust. From the leaders we are suppose to trust.
I trust but ONE, God is his name.
I follow HIM, His WORD I proclaim.

Penny said...

...AMEN!