
We have an appointment scheduled for Thursday in Portland with Hubster's neurologist. We'll bring the cat scan results along and he will hopefully be able to compare them with previous scans to determine if there is any change. Hubster is experiencing some bad, bad pain on the right side of his head. Kinda scary still. It is probably just more aches that are surfacing as time goes on, but we still want to be on top of things. So thanks for praying and I hope to report some fantastic news on Thursday!
So tell me, is that beautiful sunshine out your window today too!?
14 comments:
I'm looking for a little warmth and sunshine but there is none to be found here. It's cold and dreary.
I'm praying for your hubby!
Yep, very pretty sunshine in Houston today.
Dale, you rock!
Praying for C's pain to GO AWAY.
We've got SUNSHINE too! It's not warm, but it's shining!
I'm glad you guys are getting it checked out.
Dogs got it good don't they?!
Yes, there is, and we are still praying for your hubby!!!
beautiful out our way!
linda--i'm just now catching up on your blog and reading about your dear hubby...prayers going heavenward!
bright sunshine here, too! but still cold and windy!!!
i'll be praying for a good Dr. visit. i pray everything comes back as a bump and no major issues!
yep! I've got sunshine too!!!
aannnd....some very special flip flops!! found the perfect pair today!!! :)
praying for your appointment!!
There's sunshine outside my window too!! I have a pan of hot crossed bun dough soaking it up - umm the house smells so good.
Praying that hubby's pain soon subsides and comfort, peace and rest for you too!
P.S. I still didn't get anyone’s name to send a pair of flip flops to them. I know life has been crazy, but I don't want someone missing out.
YES! There's sun and warmth and it makes me ohhh so happy!!!
Dale makes me miss my beagle so badly!!! Her name was Bailee and she was our first "baby" and she was awful awful awful. But we adored her. =)
Still prayin' for that man of yours!
Yes, we have sunshine- I should take a cue from Dale and go soak up some rays. Continuing to pray for your hubby and looking forward to good news on Thursday.
Prayers for you...
I'll be praying for you and your Hubster!
Sunshine here! ;)
Just caught up on your blog after a while away. So glad that prayers were answered for your hubby and still praying that he continues to heal.
Praying...
Post a Comment