It is Weds. isn't it? I am so out of it these days. We DVR Lost, I can't watch commercials. I am SO curious, WHY they have to go back...and WHY is the black stuff suddenly back???
And LOST! What if I would not have been reading blogs? I wouldn't have gotten this reminder and believe it or not, I had forgotten! (Ryan is out of town for work this week, my head is a jumble of goo)
YAY! Something to look forward to! YAY! Thank you! :)
Great shirt! I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't watch Lost. But my husband does and loves it. So he keeps me in the loop about all the happenings, so I can at least engage in conversations about it:) Have a great time watching tonight!!
16 comments:
Cute!! And hey, you just never know, right?!
Too funny...I'll vote for him!
Love it!!! Yea for LOST!!!!!
It's good to have a goal in life! He gets my vote - just look at the face ;-D
It is Weds. isn't it? I am so out of it these days. We DVR Lost, I can't watch commercials.
I am SO curious, WHY they have to go back...and WHY is the black stuff suddenly back???
I'll vote for him! And - I'll be watching Lost too!
He's got my vote!
LOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOST!!!
My heart is palpitating in anticipation of tonight!!!!
He has my vote! :-)
Love that shirt!
Adorable photo!!! That FACE!
And LOST! What if I would not have been reading blogs? I wouldn't have gotten this reminder and believe it or not, I had forgotten! (Ryan is out of town for work this week, my head is a jumble of goo)
YAY! Something to look forward to! YAY! Thank you! :)
Great shirt! I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't watch Lost. But my husband does and loves it. So he keeps me in the loop about all the happenings, so I can at least engage in conversations about it:) Have a great time watching tonight!!
I wish I could get Lost here. I am so bummed.
Too cute. He has my vote!
What a cutie! Already getting by on just his looks...he's got my vote!
Just watched Lost...so confusing!!!! I have a huge headache now!!!!
oh, i love that shirt!!!
i have tried watching lost i just can't get into it....i may have to try again since so many of my blogging buds seems to love it
Post a Comment