On the Naughty List!


Dear Santa,

Thank you for the tennis balls in my stocking this year. I was able to chew them and break them within a half hour! I had a blast chasing the boys' remote control cars and trying to bite them. My favorite part of Christmas though, was the goodies our neighbor Candyce made for our family.

My humans left to go to church on Christmas Eve and they left them out on the coffee table. How nice are they? They sure know how to share. So I was polite and ate every last crumb...even licked the plate.

Boy Christmas time is

SWEET!



smiliesm

13 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Our dog has been on the naughty list quite a few times too! He's eaten an apple crisp, chocolate from my mom's suitcase, mint M&M's from a candy dish and every stuffed squeaky toy he gets...he immediately rips apart and pulls out the stuffing! Dogs...gotta love em':)

One More Equals Four said...

This is the reason we have become a pet free family...I have enough kids to keep on the nice list, I don't need a dog, too. Hope HE didn't get a tummy ache!

Sara@iSass said...

Oh my goodness! Yep, we all have pooches that can be naughty don't we? Piper was so cute, she'd rip open the paper wrap and take OFF with her treats. She wouldn't let me have the bag to open it!!!
I want to tell you, do you KNOW how proud and special I felt over you? Those caramels you sent were a HIT. And every person that had one was like "Sara, did you make these they are SO good?"
And I would smile and say
"No, my bloggy friend Linda made them for us. She lives in Oregon."
So it was almost like you were there for CHRISTMAS! :0)
Cause I got to say your name like 50 times!
Hubby got me an ugly sweater. The best part about it, I didn't have to be like "OOOH, thank you it's so nice." Nope. Hubby "knew" when he saw my face he said "I know, it's different. I thought I'd take a chance." (kew Abba...)
Anyway...I'm off track.
So I politely agreed that it was different and promised to try it on, while he was in the room.
A) for evidence that YES I did try it on and
B) he got a mini "show" for effort.
It was hidious. I can't get past the color(s). If it were solid it would be great...a tich long in the arms...but cute no the less. But sadly it's the color that throws the WHOLE thing off. I'm going to break my own rule for Bedhead day and wear it with my hair "do". I would take that prize! If I weren't the one giving it away!
Gosh, I feel like I haven't "talked" to you in FOREVER!
Can you tell I missed you!
Oh, boy DID I !

Anonymous said...

Haaaaah!

what a lucky member of your family:-)

MelanieJoy said...

LOL! I'm sorry to hear about your fall...I hope you are feeling better...prayers for a speedy healing! Hope your Christmas was wonderful~ mine sure was!!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Oh oh, coal for him fer sure next year!

Tiffany said...

Yikes, we have 2 dogs and 2 cats just that are always on the naughty list... feelin your pain here.

Anonymous said...

Yep - I hear that. Our dog ate the peanut butter balls our neighbor had made. They had my name all over them... (Saving the calories didn't make me feel better.)

Hope you ankle is better quick. But in the meantime, enjoy your queendom! :-)

Anonymous said...

Remember when our weiner dog Jessica ate the whole cheeseball?

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Hilarious!

Why are naughty doggies just so cute?!? :)

Candyce said...

There must be something in the air in out little cul-de-sac after our dogs!

Within the last two weeks Roxy has eaten two strands of Christmas lights (thankfully not while plugged in), a $40 baseball helment that only got used for one season), one of her dog beds, a small stocking with chocolate snacks in it, a magazine, and emptied the bathroom garbage!

Ginger has been and continues to be on the Nice List. I keep hoping her behavior will rub off on Roxy!

Either way, they both got goodies from Santa and it was Roxy who was the most proud of her new stuffed goodies. Ginger just wanted the yummy bones Santa brought.....

Lynn said...

I bet he was just too cute for you to be mad at him. What a happy doggie.

Beverly said...

There is no way you can be TOO upset with that sweet face!!!

That was so nice of you to leave those out for him - what's a guy to do?